Pages

Ads 468x60px

About Me

My Photo
I am an old blogger who has found their way back to the internet. I love being a mom, an African American, spending time with my husband and shopping online. I waste time on Facebook and I do not spend enough time on Twitter. Reading is my favorite past time but bad reality shows are my guilty pleasure. Here, I blog about parenting, businesses and their successes, and innovation.

Friday, February 5, 2010

I am late on the Crazy Weatherman--Jim Kosek

I have relatives on the east coast. One of my co-workers told me I should see this forecast to learn their fate.

This guy is too much!


9 comments:

Pam said...

Bahahaha! I watched this with the babies. They made me play it twice. I laughed out loud and so did they even though they weren't sure why. Great video. He reminds me of my father. lol.

La'Tonya Richardson said...

What the what?! He's for real?! That is CRAZZZZY!

Debbie said...

Now that is too funny! You rarely find someone like that anymore.

jmt said...

I couldn't help but giggle. I love watching people who love their job. :)

A GAL NEEDS... said...

That is hilarious! He can't seem to stress the fact enough! I think he got the point across though! Friday follower!

I am Harriet said...

Hi there!
For once I'm glad it's not me getting the weather.
I'm stopping by from Friday Followers to say hello!
Have a great day!
http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2010/02/pensasnowla-florida-welcome-friday.html

JB's Cookinglady said...

He really takes his job seriously. I'm following you from Friday Follow. Hope you will stop by and pay us a visit.

Felissa Hadas said...

Stopping by to say hello with Friday Follow. Hope you have an amazing weekend with your family and friends.

Felissa
Please stop by my new blog:
www.twolittlecavaliers.blogspot.com
and my business blog:
www.felissahadas.blogspot.com

Janine said...

LOL! That was great!
I'm a day late, but I found you through Friday Follow! Great blog, I'm now a Google Friend Connect Follower! :)

Visiting from My Kids Are Fun!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin