Pages

Ads 468x60px

About Me

My Photo
I am an old blogger who has found their way back to the internet. I love being a mom, an African American, spending time with my husband and shopping online. I waste time on Facebook and I do not spend enough time on Twitter. Reading is my favorite past time but bad reality shows are my guilty pleasure. Here, I blog about parenting, businesses and their successes, and innovation.

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Mommy's New Toy

I got a new printer this weekend. I no longer have to get my pictures developed at Wal-Mart. Yea! I love this new inexpensive printer. I can scan, print, and copy. I can now make homework for my son. Yea!



The kids appreciate my new purchase as well. Evidence below--their new toy.

2 comments:

jmt said...

Isn't it wonderful how toys for mom = toys for kids? :) Have fun playing!

Grand Pooba said...

Ha! That is so funny how kids make toys out of anything! Love it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin