Pages

Ads 468x60px

About Me

My Photo
I am an old blogger who has found their way back to the internet. I love being a mom, an African American, spending time with my husband and shopping online. I waste time on Facebook and I do not spend enough time on Twitter. Reading is my favorite past time but bad reality shows are my guilty pleasure. Here, I blog about parenting, businesses and their successes, and innovation.

Monday, March 8, 2010

I'll be back in April

I am so sorry I have not held up my end of the bargain. You know the one I am talking about. I blog and you read. I have been overwhelmed with laundry, job hunting, kids and just life in general. I have taken up some book reading to calm my nerves and it is somehow working for now. I will get back to blogging but probably after I have had a much needed break from work and laundry. I am sorry. Come back in April when I am refreshed and back to my old witty self.

Come on SPRING!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I completely undersand. I can' catch up on anything! I have stopped blogging as much as I was and I have tried to finish a book to no avail. Take the time out! Take a break. So you when you're ready to come back.

Deidra said...

Sometimes a break is exactly what's needed. Enjoy! We'll be here when you get back!

Intense Guy said...

Hope you are enjoying your break!

Radical Selfie said...

Take all the time you need, Ma! We'll be right here waiting when you get back. I hear you on reading to calm the nerves. I've been in that mode as much as time allows too! Wishing you progress and success!!

jmt said...

We all need breaks. The fact that my net was down was probably a good, NEEDED break. I wasn't really fitting blogging into my days and so being without the net helped me catch up and relax at home each night. :) Enjoy yours!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin