Pages

Ads 468x60px

About Me

My Photo
I am an old blogger who has found their way back to the internet. I love being a mom, an African American, spending time with my husband and shopping online. I waste time on Facebook and I do not spend enough time on Twitter. Reading is my favorite past time but bad reality shows are my guilty pleasure. Here, I blog about parenting, businesses and their successes, and innovation.

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Thanks for stopping by

I just want to thank any new visitors for stopping by and I hope that you will continue to stop by frequently. All returning visitors, KEEP COMING BACK! I also want make sure that everyone visits 5 Minutes for Mom's Ultimate Blog party! They are really getting loose over there!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm blog hopping from the Ultimate Blog Party. Nice to meet you.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the comment on my site- I'm so excited to have found yours! Can't wait to read more :)

The Princess said...

Hi, I found your blog via the Ultimate Blog Party '09. I am following you now and look forward to reading more of your blog!

Anonymous said...

Hi! Party hopping and participating too so stop in for a visit.

Jerri at Simply Sweet Home said...

Hello. I'm just visiting from the UBP. It's nice to meet you.

Anonymous said...

Hello! Poppin’ in from The Ultimate Blog Party…all the way from Queensland, Australia! G’Day! I hope you have time to visit my party soon.

I'm giving away Pink Champagne Shower Syrup from Jaqua Beauty...stop on over and enter! Ends April 8. Open to USA.

Ta!

I want to invite you to the Mommie Daze Virtual Baby Shower that I am hosting May 15 to June 8. This is an international even and there are prizes! Stop by my blog for all the details.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin