Pages

Ads 468x60px

About Me

My Photo
I am an old blogger who has found their way back to the internet. I love being a mom, an African American, spending time with my husband and shopping online. I waste time on Facebook and I do not spend enough time on Twitter. Reading is my favorite past time but bad reality shows are my guilty pleasure. Here, I blog about parenting, businesses and their successes, and innovation.

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

We'll see what happens

I am little bit behind but I still have time.



Visit NaBloPoMo

4 comments:

MOMSWEB said...

You better get busy! LOL!

La'Tonya Richardson said...

I signed up one month, and then had to back down. I don't know what I was thinking, EVERY DAY FOR A MONTH! Jees Louise!

{JeLisa} @ Blogging Ever After said...

Haha. I tried to tell myself I would post at least every other day. Yeah, right.

Better luck to you, girly! Lol. :)

jmt said...

I went for a stretch where I actually WANTED to post each day and had something to say and I believe my loyal readers got bored with me. I stopped. LOL

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin