Pages

Ads 468x60px

About Me

My Photo
I am an old blogger who has found their way back to the internet. I love being a mom, an African American, spending time with my husband and shopping online. I waste time on Facebook and I do not spend enough time on Twitter. Reading is my favorite past time but bad reality shows are my guilty pleasure. Here, I blog about parenting, businesses and their successes, and innovation.

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Things I need to do but not today

I am in need of some rest and relaxation so I decided that the things on my to do list are not getting look at until this weekend:

blog (not sure this post will count)
finish a book I started reading (it seems to be pretty good so far)
get rid of these clothes I am consigning in an event by next Wednesday
throw away my VCR/DVD combo player (I don't know why I still have this)
drop off my Goodwill donation (Should have done this before taxes)
spend time on my twitter account
watch my recorded Oprah shows (I have 18 episodes to catch up on)
load the dishwasher
find/buy a new cell phone charger (I am really hoping it turns up before $$$ is spent)
Get the Christmas tree box out my hallway

9 comments:

T.Allen said...

I hear ya...as I sit here reading blog after blog, I'm looking at a pile of laundry and a half re-upholstered armchair!

Unknown said...

LOL@ the Christmas tree box! I thought I was bad having it in the hall until the 2nd week of January. Hey! I still have a VCR/DVD combo! LOL! I buy VCR tapes from the library for a buck for Kennedy rather than buy the disney DVD's. LOL Maybe it IS time for that to go!

Intense Guy said...

Wow.. you could OD on Oprah this weekend. :)

*Tanyetta* said...

I have a lot to get done myself. Good Luck and if you do at least ONE thing on your list hey, that's an A for EFFORT :)

supahmommy- somethin's wrong with that girl said...

ohhh...i love hearing people have xmas boxes out.
i just got my tree up.

JUST Kidding. THANKS for the stop by earlier.
Pink was on Oprah today. It was a good one.

xxoo
supah

Eileen said...

lol! Yes! This blog post will count! You're way ahead of me! :) When I had my DVR, I had...I can't even admit it..Oprah would think I didn't love her if she saw how many episodes were waiting to be watched {but I have her magazine!}!
Have a great weekend!
{visiting from SITS!:)!}

jmt said...

I've given up on lists. Except at work. Work is consuming my mind during the day so I choose to give my mind time off at home. I've barely touched dishes and haven't done laundry because I ran out of soap and won't go buy more. Ha!

Anonymous said...

How many did you get done? Thanks for participating in Friday Follow. I am catching up to the links. Rita @ http://one2try.blogspot.com/

Kat @ www.TodaysCliche.com said...

OH my gosh... are you inside my head, or peering over my to do list! There is not ONE thing on YOUR list that isn't on mine. No joke. Unreal! Thanks soo much for visiting my blog. I love yours and will be following!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin