Pages

Ads 468x60px

About Me

My Photo
I am an old blogger who has found their way back to the internet. I love being a mom, an African American, spending time with my husband and shopping online. I waste time on Facebook and I do not spend enough time on Twitter. Reading is my favorite past time but bad reality shows are my guilty pleasure. Here, I blog about parenting, businesses and their successes, and innovation.

Friday, December 31, 2010

It's me again.....Happy News Years

So it's 10am on New Year's Eve and I am reflecting on this past year which in my opinion was just not the best. I really let myself go mentally with this new job. It affected my family and my marriage. The best thing was they knew I was suffering and loved me in spite of. I am not saying everything is just great but it is getting better.

A new year is upon us and I already have something things to look forward too. Grad school is on the horizon and so is a new baby due to arrive this summer. I have made no resolutions this year. I am simply just hoping for God to shine an even brighter light on me, my family and friends.

On another note:

Oprah's OWN channel starts tomorrow! I am so excited! Inspiration all day long.......(sigh)

The TV show "The Game" is coming back on the air after 2 years and complaints by fans because of its cancellation

Income tax season is upon us.....$$$$$

Here's to hoping everyone has a great beginning to a new year. I have resided with the fact that hope what I am taking with me into 2011.

Happy New Year's Everybody!

3 comments:

jmt said...

I'm glad to see that you're still alive, a new baby!!!!, your family has been understanding even if they are a bit stressed because of your situation, and that you are taking a positive swing into 2011.

Welcome the new year with a smile!

Unknown said...

Hi,

Follow my blog.

http://www.soulfulvitalityonline.blogspot.com

I am hosting a giveaway so enter today!

Look forward to networking with you

Renae said...

I'm new to your blog and was glad I came across it blog hopping around, and as I read your blog posts I get to the start of it and see your not blogging anymore!! Well hopefully this comment will inspire you to start blogging again!! It's great to see fellow moms like myself blogging about their families..

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin