Pages

Ads 468x60px

About Me

My Photo
I am an old blogger who has found their way back to the internet. I love being a mom, an African American, spending time with my husband and shopping online. I waste time on Facebook and I do not spend enough time on Twitter. Reading is my favorite past time but bad reality shows are my guilty pleasure. Here, I blog about parenting, businesses and their successes, and innovation.

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Salutations!

I am not new to blogging which means I read several blogs, I have posted comments on a few and even attempted to start a couple in the past. I have been wanting to create a family blog for a while now.

I am guessing this one will be a little mix of everything.

So, there.

That was my formal introduction. I hope you will keep reading and take this journey of my public journal as I recap ourlives and my own thoughts.

1 comment:

Ms. High Maintenance said...

Welcome! My family looks forward to reading more!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin