Pages

Ads 468x60px

About Me

My Photo
I am an old blogger who has found their way back to the internet. I love being a mom, an African American, spending time with my husband and shopping online. I waste time on Facebook and I do not spend enough time on Twitter. Reading is my favorite past time but bad reality shows are my guilty pleasure. Here, I blog about parenting, businesses and their successes, and innovation.

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Feeling kind of Domestic

For anyone who knows me, they know I am not a domestic. I don't like to cook, clean, do laundry, or bake. But today for some reason, I want to be creative and bake a cake. Did mention, I don't even know how to bake a cake? I don't even have anything to bake a cake in. I bet you once I get one made, I can decorate the crap out of it. I just want to look at a pretty creation I made and be proud of it.

Strange. I know.

We'll see what happens tonight. I suppose I can get the kids involved. They would love that. My older son would like the decorating and the little one would take on the taste testing.

That's it. I'm sold.

We are getting down and domestic tonight. Now...what all does it take to make a cake?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin