Pages

Ads 468x60px

About Me

My Photo
I am an old blogger who has found their way back to the internet. I love being a mom, an African American, spending time with my husband and shopping online. I waste time on Facebook and I do not spend enough time on Twitter. Reading is my favorite past time but bad reality shows are my guilty pleasure. Here, I blog about parenting, businesses and their successes, and innovation.

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

So I thought I looked cute but I guess after a 5k you are not suppose to



Here is a picture of my youngest son and I from the 5K. Don't ask me what I was doing. I do swear that I was not picking my nose. I only do that behind close doors. I was probably thinking about the pizza I was about to consume. Who knows. It does, however look like my son was on some sort of mission. Can you tell that he really thinks that he is driving that thing? Don't I look out of place with my casual wear on while everyone else looked like they belonged in the race? Crazy me -- I know!

We were getting ready to cross the finish line and have our time recorded. I think they should give special medals to those that complete races with kids. Enjoy!

5 comments:

Mom of 3 said...

I think you were actually talking to me on the phone in this pic. I remember you saying..."I gotta go, we are about to cross the finish line and eat.!"

Lamar @ blackandmarriedwithkids.com said...

Wow, I've never seen someone do a 5K in jeans. You made it look like it's no big deal and they are underdressed, lol.

Anonymous said...

Yeah right. You know you were getting a jump on your "eating". :oP That's great that you did a 5K - with a kid - in jeans! Congrats!

My best, Lynn

Stesha said...

You deserve a medal for attempting a 5K.

Hugs and Mocha,
Stesha

Mocha Dad said...

You get props for doing a 5k in jeans and with a kid. It's hard enough for me to finish with running clothes by myself.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin