Pages

Ads 468x60px

About Me

My Photo
I am an old blogger who has found their way back to the internet. I love being a mom, an African American, spending time with my husband and shopping online. I waste time on Facebook and I do not spend enough time on Twitter. Reading is my favorite past time but bad reality shows are my guilty pleasure. Here, I blog about parenting, businesses and their successes, and innovation.

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

No life Change




Still the same old me. No new job.....trying to be thankful for the one I do have. I'm appreciative but my turned something terrible when I found out it ws not me they wanted. Sometimes that can really be blow to the ego. I am trying to be creative and figure out what I can do in the current job.

1 comment:

jmt said...

It is certainly a blow to the ego. In the last few years, I've applied numerous times (went through a lay off at my last job and had to hunt and hunt). And numerous times it was, No, Thank you anyhow. Blah. I know how you feel. :) Just always pretend you're overqualified and it'll help you out on the next one!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin