Pages

Ads 468x60px

About Me

My Photo
I am an old blogger who has found their way back to the internet. I love being a mom, an African American, spending time with my husband and shopping online. I waste time on Facebook and I do not spend enough time on Twitter. Reading is my favorite past time but bad reality shows are my guilty pleasure. Here, I blog about parenting, businesses and their successes, and innovation.

Friday, September 11, 2009

Get Organized and Expose Your Shame

So I was blog hopping last night and came across this post at BizzieMommy on getting rid of clutter. This was motivation for me to get it done. I have joined in the fun of cleaning up the clutter in my house and posted my pictures too.... Please look, close your browser, walk away and then talk about me. I can take it much better that way.

Okay, you are now welcome to gawk.


(desktop no one uses)


(Victoria's Secret is the bag: She actually hides a gap in the blinds)


(Oh the shame of how this corner of my bedroom looks like a college dorm)


(yes I see the fire hazard, but don't I have good taste in reading materials?)

Whew, now that I have shamed myself beyond no end --please join us in de-cluttering. Go here and follow the directions and show your shame too!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there! Thanks for stopping in recently. I really like your blog. It's so honest and fresh. We are in midst of decluttering as well. You'll get there. We all will. ;o)

My best, Lynn

Jewelry Rockstar said...

Is this your mess or your clean up. Because if this is the mess, you have nothing to complain about... sorry.

Ms. Anita said...

I didn't find the post about getting things organized until today. However, I'm with Jewelry Rockstar... you don't need to worry about your "mess" -- you should see mine! (YIKES!) ...or, maybe not! ;)

~Anita (aka HSB Suzanne)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin