Pages

Ads 468x60px

About Me

My Photo
I am an old blogger who has found their way back to the internet. I love being a mom, an African American, spending time with my husband and shopping online. I waste time on Facebook and I do not spend enough time on Twitter. Reading is my favorite past time but bad reality shows are my guilty pleasure. Here, I blog about parenting, businesses and their successes, and innovation.

Thursday, November 12, 2009

I'm BACK!

I have not actually been taking a break. I have really missed blogging but my laptop broke after my self pity party. I plan to buy another one in December so my post may be a bit random until then because I am blogging from work. In the mean time, I have posted some pictures of what has been going in my world.


We said good bye to this little dude and graduated to the porcelain god who we have been treating with the ut-most respect.


I went to D.C. for my job and enjoyed it, as I do every time I go.


I ate at this restaurant while I was there. It was delicious!


They had the coolest credit card swipe machine that the waiter brought to the table. No identity theft going on there. The waiter thought I was crazy for taking this picture. I know, I don't get out much!



My kids and I hiked this mountain. My legs hurt for days! It was great time with the kids though! We are bring the hubs next time.


Here is a shot on the way down. Everyone was grouchy and hungry by this time and had bad bug bites. We'll be better prepared the next time.


Oh, the Pumpkin Patch--it was wet and muddy! But, we came prepared.


I got these cute boots for the trip. I should have taken a picture of his because they were cute, too!


It has been college football season in Arkansas and everywhere you go there is a Razorback icon. Two things we love in Arkansas: Wal-Mart and the Arkansas Razorbacks. Wooooo! Pig Sooie!


I shopped at a great consignment sale. I will never buy my kids new school uniforms again!


We started the school year off right. Took a couple of weeks for me, the teacher and him to get on the same page but there is evidence we actually go it together. Look out Sasha Obama--I am getting him right for you. I promise I won't turn him over until he is well prepared.



Last but not least--someone had a birthday and sadly all we did was take this picture. :( I know, I should be ashamed. Next year, it will be on and popping!


In the mean time, please don't give up on me. I love blogging and I am a blogger! I will be back at your blogs as well. Let the comments begin!

Go ahead.....post your thoughts....


Right there below this post.


Yes...there.

Thank you!

10 comments:

Grand Pooba said...

Welcome back! You've been quite busy and seem optimistic despite the tragedy of your laptop breaking!

I love legal seafoods too, what a fun trip!

(I love that your son is holding that sign lol)

Unknown said...

I love the photos. And the birthday photo is too cute. Maybe you should make that an annual tradition. You take your kids hiking, 2nd blog in one evening that mentions that. Perhaps my son and I should go hiking too. We just might do it, thanks for the inspiration.

Brown English Muffin said...

Found you on Renees blog....I love the pics they are all too cute!

Mocha Dad said...

I love Legal Seafood. I eat there when I go to DC. Welcome back.

strokeofliving said...

Technology breaks sometimes, my Blackberry is acting up right now. Fun photos and welcome back to the blogging world SITStah.'

MOMSWEB said...

Heeey there!

This was a FABULOUS 'update' post! You are so funny! Don't stay away so long next time. Missed you!

Mommy of Many said...

Thanks for stopping by my place. Boy do I know the struggles of having technology issues. My beloved computer has been on the up and down here lately. I am planning to get a new one here in the very near future. I will be following your blog. Great photos and cute blog.

Unknown said...

Wonderful photos. So glad to see you're up and running, even if it is from work. I just had to do a random catch up post myself.

jmt said...

I'm glad I came back and read this catch-up post. :) How cute to take a picture of him holding his age. And Sasha better watch out!

Intense Guy said...

What a great bunch of kids! So photogenic too.

I really liked the one with "I am 3!" sign.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin