Pages

Ads 468x60px

About Me

My Photo
I am an old blogger who has found their way back to the internet. I love being a mom, an African American, spending time with my husband and shopping online. I waste time on Facebook and I do not spend enough time on Twitter. Reading is my favorite past time but bad reality shows are my guilty pleasure. Here, I blog about parenting, businesses and their successes, and innovation.

Saturday, August 29, 2009

UGH!!!


I woke up this morning and saw this. As much as I like the lessons board games teach I am refraining from buying more until my two year becomes a four year old. Going back to bed now. This mess has disturbed me.

3 comments:

N. Angail said...

HAHAHA. I can just imagine a little kid having a wonderful time making that mess

jmt said...

I have learned the art of determining when to make them clean it...and when to do it myself so that the games stay together and in tact. And I've definitely had to relearn the art of patience for board games!! :) You'll love playing them soon enough, I promise. Just played one with my 5 year old on Friday. Happy Monday!

KatBouska said...

I bought my kids that hippo marble game a long time ago. Mmmhmmm...no marbles left. And I think a hippo is missing.

And they're over the age of four. I think we better hold off until they hit their tweens. ;)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin