Pages

Ads 468x60px

About Me

My Photo
I am an old blogger who has found their way back to the internet. I love being a mom, an African American, spending time with my husband and shopping online. I waste time on Facebook and I do not spend enough time on Twitter. Reading is my favorite past time but bad reality shows are my guilty pleasure. Here, I blog about parenting, businesses and their successes, and innovation.

Monday, August 31, 2009

Wednesday's Randoms

Well I have some random things running through my mind:

1.) Got a life changing event that may happen Friday. I am super excited. I hope to tell about it later.

2.) I tried to email my son's teacher last night. I had questions-lots. I was typing away when I accidentally hit the back button. Great email, gone. I was too tired to start over.

3.) I went to a beautiful wedding on Saturday. It was an outside wedding which included a mansion, horse and carriage, over flowing drinks, good food and music. I also had a mini reunion with childhood friends that I had not seen in years. Did I mention I was out with my husband, dressed up and on a break from the kids? It was good evening.

4.) A co-worker of mine is leaving to take a new job. Her last day is tomorrow. I am really sad about this. We have worked together for the past 4 1/2 years. She became a dear friend in that time. I am happy for her but sad for me.

5.) My current job ends on December 31st--I am nervous about this and yet excited at the same time. It is definitely time for change.

6.) I was really fly a the wedding on Saturday.

7.) I participated in a 5k earlier this year. I didn't run it but I had been running, from March til the end of May. I liked it. No, I loved it. I missed ii so I have begun to run again. I run Saturday mornings and at least 3-4 days after work. I give it a good 20-30 minutes. The kids love joining me. My oldest will kick around his soccer ball or ride his electric scooter and my youngest loves to be pushed in his little riding car. Jogging stroller my foot! As long as we have wheels, we are gone!

8.) I am done with randoms for now. I need to try and email my son's teacher again.

1 comment:

Radical Selfie said...

Damn that accidental "back browser" pressing! You know how many perfectly written emails I've lost that way??!!

I hope you do share your life-changing news! How exciting!!!

5Ks are awesome! I've down a couple, and my BFF is currently immersed in her training regiment to run the entire thing. Good for her/you, b/c I'm SO not a runner.

Thanks for sharing!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin