Pages

Ads 468x60px

About Me

My Photo
I am an old blogger who has found their way back to the internet. I love being a mom, an African American, spending time with my husband and shopping online. I waste time on Facebook and I do not spend enough time on Twitter. Reading is my favorite past time but bad reality shows are my guilty pleasure. Here, I blog about parenting, businesses and their successes, and innovation.

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I keep staying with the times

Look up.

Look down.

Look left.

Look right.

Yep, I have officially joined twitter.

Now follow me.

8 comments:

Grand Pooba said...

Woo hoo! You finally caved ;o)

(I caved too, my username: ksilkman)

Rita Templeton said...

Oh no! Your "Follow Me" button isn't working for me! :(

African American Mom said...

Twitter is fixed!

MOMSWEB said...

LOL! I sure will (smile).

Colette S said...

I'll be following you. I'm Jamericanspice :) Welcome over :)

Stepfanie said...

Hi, This is Stepfanie from Stepfanie's Time Out. If you are still needing an affordable blog design, send me an e-mail to stepfanie2088@gmail.com and let me know what it is you are needing! :-)

Thanks!

Stepfanies Time Out

Intense Guy said...

Enjoy your new social web connection!

Deidra said...

I'm following!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin