Pages

Ads 468x60px

About Me

My Photo
I am an old blogger who has found their way back to the internet. I love being a mom, an African American, spending time with my husband and shopping online. I waste time on Facebook and I do not spend enough time on Twitter. Reading is my favorite past time but bad reality shows are my guilty pleasure. Here, I blog about parenting, businesses and their successes, and innovation.

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Photography Skills at Their Best

Basketball is in full swing for my 8 year. I try to make it to all the practices to show him my support. I come late but I make it. While I am there, my three year old needs to be kept occupied. I occasionally let him play with my iPhone. I know it sounds crazy but he will sit still and (sometimes) not drop it. There are plenty of great apps for preschoolers.* He can work my phone so well. He knows exactly how to use this phone and where "his" apps are on the phone. These new age technology kids will blow us away ten years from now, I 'm sure.

I use my phone to take plenty of pictures. I barely take my "real" camera anywhere anymore. Many pictures on this blog are taken with my iPhone. I love to look at pictures of my kids so from time to time I look at them on my iPhone. I found great surprises in my photo album when I looked at it last night. You see my 3 year and 8 year old love to take pictures of random objects. My three year old seems to mainly take pictures while we are at basketball practice. Take a look at his photography skills:


What is practice without an unhealthy snack!




Got to get the picture of the team....or at least their feet.




Well here is a better one...you can see the coach (my husband's butt).




I guess he couldn't leave out his floor cleaning partner (they slide on the floor, a lot)and germ sharing partner (they share snacks). I am assuming she gets dragged along to her brother's many activities, as well.




I suppose my son has an affinity for her grandma, too, just not a very good angle!





*One day I am going to do a post on great apps.

5 comments:

Intense Guy said...

Aren't you glad that digital film is essentially free?

:)

I love that first picture anyway.

Julie said...

Very nice pics...hehe :) Visiting from SITS!

jmt said...

Kids and random objects...ditto, here. I think they enjoy moving the camera around more than they enjoy capturing anything. :)

Deidra said...

It seems the iphone is an app all by itself...entertaining children at their brothers' bb games! ; )

Have a happy weekend!

La'Tonya Richardson said...

That's so cute! His photography skills are awesome.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin